by Berkeley Building Company
The new Alameda by Berkeley Building Co. is an innovative take on the open living concept. 12’ ceilings in the main living area are anchored by expansive sliding glass doors and windows, allowing you the full advantage of a stunning Treasure Valley view. Exceptional design elements, such as a media room, home management center and outdoor fire feature are enhanced by the designer selections throughout, giving the home a light, textural feel, reminiscent of coveted Napa vineyard home.
- Sq. Ft.: 2,754
- Builder: Berkeley Building Company
- Developer: Mission Coast Properties ID, Inc.
- Marketing Agent: Joe Grubiak - (208) 514-9258
- Broker: Better Homes & Gardens RE 43 Degrees North
- Draftsman: Jason Martin, Countryside Design
- Architect: N/A
- Interior Designer: Cheryl Downey, Berkeley Building Company
- Furnishings: Jac’s Home Staging, LLC
- ICR#: RCE-26021